Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Bang! Bang! The "Mafia" Video Game Series


For an overview here is the Mafia VG Wiki
 I am  really proud to  be part of this nerve-rattling Crime Netherworld.

I got the chance to work on Mafia 2 doing a bunch of Gangster Voices under the direction of the great Jack Scalici.
Here we are in the Booth.
Actor Paul Parducci and Jack Scalici in the booth for  Mafia 2
Gamers love this one and for good reason. It is loaded with great characters, excellent dialogue and a robust period world.
Here 's a Review Boatload from MetaCritic

Mafia 3 is being prepped now so I have my fingers crossed!
 (No better way to work off stress then spending a couple hours a day getting to play a real bad guy.)
Here is probably the best place to stay up to date on all things M3
Have a Great Day-
And Don't Rat on Your Friends-
Later,
Paul Parducci

PS: I will ever be grateful to the  Very Stand-up Guy Brian Bloom for recommending me for this job!

No comments: