Sunday, January 26, 2014

"The Happiness Two-Step" or Follow These Two Steps and You Will Be Happy

Having reached the Half-century mark I have learned many things the hard way.
At this point I am confident in offering the following:



THE SECRET TO HAPPINESS

ONE: FORGET ABOUT WHAT YOU WANT.

(If you are even remotely like me-you don't even really know what it is. The best I have been able to muster is a strong suspicion based on the constant programming foisted upon me by the materialistic society I live in.)


TWO: DO YOUR BEST TO BE OF SERVICE TO OTHERS.

People around you right now are in pain. They need comfort, hope, help to the restroom, a ride, a sandwich... the list goes on and on. No matter where we are in our own struggles we are in better shape than others in some way.


Of course a Spiritual attitude helps with both of these steps. But even if you don't believe in a Higher Power-(An overlying All-knowing Force of Love and Law.) These two steps will work.

And by "work" I mean they will bring you PEACE.

And PEACE = HAPPINESS

God Bless-
Later,
Paul Parducci

No comments: